So in love...

So in love...

Our Furbaby

Our Furbaby
Here's Hercules (aka Bear)

Friday, November 27, 2009

Let the 2WW begin!

I had my IUIs done yesterday and today and it was a lot less traumatic than I had envisioned. It literally took 30 seconds. That, of course, is not counting the hour and half we waited yesterday and the two hours we waited today to be seen by the doctor. The good news is Gene's count seems to have gone up or at least the "boys" are healthier. I will attribute that to his giving up coffee, but in all honesty, it could be a million different factors. Right now I am all crampy and can pretty much guarantee I was ovulating today (in fact, it began exactly 36 hours from my Ovidrel shot, which is what the doctor told me would happen). So the timing couldn't be better.
I'll be back to the doctor on Monday to have my progesterone tested. If it is not high enough, I will have to do another shot. I'm curious to see what it is, because it's usually on the low side.
positive thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger