So in love...

So in love...

Our Furbaby

Our Furbaby
Here's Hercules (aka Bear)

Monday, November 30, 2009

I hate to wait!

Waiting is the worst...time went so fast the first two weeks and now the bottom half is just dragging! I found out my progesterone is looking good so I don't have to do any more shots! Acupuncture went well today. He used a needle in a fertility point near the tip of my middle finger (how perfect). I didn't feel the needle but about 10 minutes into it, my whole reproductive area got this heavy feeling and I fell asleep! The funniest thing about the acupuncture is that it is supposed to detox you and get things moving, and after I am done I always have to run to the bathroom and pee for a minute straight! That is how I know it is doing something...it drains me, literally!

Back to waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger