So in love...
Our Furbaby
Here's Hercules (aka Bear)
Monday, November 23, 2009
Cycle is cancelled
Again, I am too upset to cry. I think I just accept bad news as the norm these days. I have one "runaway" follicle as they call it. It is 16mm and the other 4 they can see are all less than 10, meaning they haven't grown at all. So there is no option to wait for the others to grow, because the one at 16 will be mature and ready to ovulate in a few days. I can't believe on this amount of meds I produced one egg. And to hear girls talk about their 20 eggs, 30 eggs, 40 eggs...makes me sick. I am going to see if we can convert this cycle to an IUI cycle. It isn't going to give us a 50% chance but it might at least boost it to 15%. I think the worst part is, I have no plan if IVF didn't work. I always have a plan! And now I just feel like I am lost wandering some unknown land.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment