So in love...

So in love...

Our Furbaby

Our Furbaby
Here's Hercules (aka Bear)

Saturday, July 25, 2009

A year ago today....


....I found out I was pregnant. Never in a million years did I think that a year later, I would still be without a child. I feel like today is a benchmark I have to face in order to move on. The one-year mark. I should have put this behind me long ago. But I feel like it is all I have. One cycle out of twenty-four, it happened. I don't know if that gives me hope, or renders me hopeless. It makes me mad to think about the people who told me that having a m/c means my body is ready to be pregnant and it will happen again in no time. Well, if by no time they meant never, then right on. I hate how bitter I have become. I was always able to look on the bright side, but lately I find there is no bright side to i/f.
I can't believe I even saved this picture but I have such an immense fear that I will never see another positive HPT that I can't bear to delete this. I think that day was the last day where I was truly happy without an ounce of this bitterness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger