OMG. This may be the answer to my i/f financial worries.
John Madden (of the NJ Devils) was traded to Chicago for next season. His new salary is $2.75 million for the year. He needs someone to watch his 3 dogs for 9 months. Is it crazy for me to even think to ask for 1% of his salary to do this for him?? That would pay for IVF, one fresh cycle, one frozen cycle plus extra money to boot.
I don't know if $27,500 is a lot to a millionaire. 1% of a yearly salary is like peanuts, no?
Please, God, let this be a sign. Please let this be the money tree I have been praying for.
LOL. Well in any case, it would be cool to watch an NHL player's dogs. I love the Devils. Although technically he is no longer a Devil.
So in love...
Our Furbaby
Here's Hercules (aka Bear)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment