
I am now 37 weeks and I feel stretched to the max. I'll take new pics this week and post. Not much news from the doctor. They won't be doing any more ultrasounds so I am more and more excited to see who this baby will look like when she comes out! My doctor says I am still measuring right on time and that she *thinks* the baby will be average size, not too big. Fingers crossed.
My baby shower was on August 15th at the Olde Mill Inn in Basking Ridge. I had such a nice time and I was really happy I didn't have a surprise shower. It was nice being able to dress up and not have to get all teary eyed and emotional when I came in. If you remember my bridal shower, I walked out because I was in such shock. Then I bawled. I didn't want a replay of that! So I held it together and was able to enjoy every second of it. I love having all my friends and family together!

The nursery is finally completed and just waiting for baby girl. I am happy with the results! My favorite parts are the light, the wall decal (which came out looking like a mural) and my glider (thanks mom!).




So here I am, week 37, and I cannot believe that my pregnancy is nearing the end. It has gone by faster than any other time of my life. I am actually going to be sad not to be pregnant. Maybe because I've always just wanted one baby, so I know that this is it...? Maybe this is why people have more than one baby? For all it's negative aspects (leg cramps, heartburn, constant peeing, vomiting for 8 weeks) I think this is the happiest I have ever been. It is such a quiet peace that I am really going to miss. I hope that once Gia is here, the trade-off for constant chaos will bring me a different kind of peace...the kind that only the love for your child can!




No comments:
Post a Comment