So in love...

So in love...

Our Furbaby

Our Furbaby
Here's Hercules (aka Bear)

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

One week to go!

Down to the wire, only one week to go to due date #1 (10/12) and 11 days to go till due date #2 (10/16). I am really hoping for sooner rather than later. I am feeling huge and useless. I am still working, walking a couple dogs a day just to stay active. If I am home, I am tending to just sit on the sofa and watch tv. All my motivation to "nest" is gone. I am now hibernating.

Last Friday my ob/gyn did my first internal check to see how things are progressing. She told me that I am 1 cm dilated (at least it's something) and at pelvic station +2. So Gia is still pretty high up and needs to drop. She is still growing too. Every day I feel her further up in my ribs. It is really uncomfortable. Kind of feels like I have bruised ribs. Sleeping is uncomfortable but I think I have finally figured out a way to position my FIVE pillows that allows me to sleep for at least a couple hours at a time. I've been getting up less each night, maybe 5 times versus 8. I think I am so exhausted that I am sleeping through that full-bladder feeling. I am also waking up around 4-5 am every morning starving. If I don't eat, I feel like throwing up...that same morning sickness feeling I had in the beginning. Also, I have been having contractions for over a week. Same feeling like I am going to get my period any second...but it lasts about a minute or two and comes back every hour or so.

My next doctor appointment is Friday, so I will see if there's been any more progress.

Here is me and Hercules at 38 weeks:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger