So in love...

So in love...

Our Furbaby

Our Furbaby
Here's Hercules (aka Bear)

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Nursery

We finally started working on the nursery and I am so excited! We had the painters, carpenter and electrician here last week and they did an amazing job making the room look exactly like I envisioned it!

Here is a picture of my Maura Daniels light fixture:








We had a chair rail installed and then hung paintable Graham & Brown Damask wallpaper underneath. Then, they painted the top half Benjamin Moore Lavender Ice and the bottom half Benjamin Moore Blue Orchid. I chose the colors to coordinate with my Land of Nod lavender bedding set.

Before:


After:








The detail of the wallpaper:













Today Gene is building the crib, hanging the blinds and valance and hanging a clothes rod in the closet. I will be managing the project (aka nagging). I'll try to post more pics as the room comes together bit by bit!

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger