So in love...

So in love...

Our Furbaby

Our Furbaby
Here's Hercules (aka Bear)

Saturday, May 8, 2010

April 2010

April was a pretty quiet month for work, as it usually is. This was good because I needed a break so I could rest. I was exhausted! I took a lot of afternoon naps. I finally got a handle on my "morning/all-day sickness." I realized I have to eat every 2-3 hours or I throw up. Sounds like an easy solution, except when you are the type of person who is used to working all day without eating more than a few snack foods and then gets home and cooks dinner at 8 and eats at 9. I can't do that anymore. I need to eat, real food, and a lot of it. Snack foods (including fruit, granola bars, cheese) will only keep me satiated for 15 minutes or so. This baby demands meat, and at all meals. I have to eat meat for breakfast??! That is craziness! Luckily, I am growing quite fond of sausage, egg and cheese sandwiches. But that is my second breakfast. When I wake up in the morning, I have to eat a bowl of cereal first. Then I shower and get ready, and after that I cook second breakfast (is this reminding anyone of Pam's pregnancy on The Office?). Then there is first lunch and second lunch and luckily I've been getting away with one dinner and then of course, dessert. Baby loves Edy's ice cream in a cone. With lots of chocolate syrup. Really it is no wonder I now weigh more than I ever have before. In fact, last doctor's appointment I weighed my "carnival weight" as I like to call it. When I was in college, Gene and I went to the Meadowlands Fair and played the "Guess Your Weight/Age" game. The guy guessed my weight was WAY more than I actually weighed and from that point on Gene always joked that was my actual weight. Well, all jokes aside....that is my weight now. WAAAHHHH!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger