So in love...
Our Furbaby
Here's Hercules (aka Bear)
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
3-d Me
I had my CT scan this morning and all went well. I know it is not really anything to be nervous about but being there by myself and thinking about what the results may lead to left me shaking like a leaf. I was able to do some meditating on the table as we waited for the dye to make it's way through my body. I was imagining laying on the beach in Mexico drinking a fruity frozen drink. I relaxed in no time! After the dye passed through me (which felt REALLY weird, like a warm feeling gushing up my arm, down the back of my throat and into my bladder!) they did the scan which just took a few minutes. After it was done, the tech let me look at the computer images that the machine captured. I wish I could get a copy of it! It was so neat to see my internal organs and skeleton in 3-d! The mass in my bladder was clearly visible and geez it is really taking up a big part of my bladder! My doctor should have the results by day's end and hopefully he'll get in touch with me soon to schedule surgery, if that is necessary. It's been a long day. I need a cat nap after my ct scan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment