So in love...
Our Furbaby
Here's Hercules (aka Bear)
Monday, December 7, 2009
10 dpiui
It's now 10 days since my IUI. I went for my weekly acupuncture this morning. While I was lying on the table, I got the weirdest cramp in my belly. After I was done with my treatment, I went to pee and I noticed I started spotting, bright pink. It is definitely too early to be my period. I am hoping the meds didn't mess up my cycle. I am secretly hoping this is just blood from my baby implanting itself. The spotting has stopped, so we'll see if it comes back. I know it means nothing...people bleed all the time at this point in their cycle, pregnant or not. But I think I would rather NOT be spotting. It just makes me a little nervous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment