So in love...

So in love...

Our Furbaby

Our Furbaby
Here's Hercules (aka Bear)

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hard copy medical records came in....

It seems that my RE failed to mention that my husband's first SA showed 0% morphology. He told us it was "poor" and we should retest and when we did he told us it was still on the low side at 3%. Why I never asked the first time, I think I was just overwhelmed with all the info. Why he never brought it up is beyond me. Seems like a pretty important piece of info. Also to note, it increased 3% (kruger) in one month?!

One a happy note, I received a $400 check in the mail today from our RE. It looks like my insurance must've covered some of my OOP bloodwork after all!

And on a another note, today is day 6 of birth control pills and my bladder pain is still a bitch. U/S is scheduled for Monday, so maybe I'll have an answer soon as to what's ailing me in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger